Lake Austin is an incredible year-round attraction. This reservoir lake along the Colorado River and runs along the Austin cityscape. Boating, SUP, kayak, swimming/spring bathing and even jet skiing are all possible on beautiful Lake Austin.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these activity vendors may have amended or postponed some of their services. Please call ahead to receive updated information.
1. Austin Duck Adventures Go on a driving tour through downtown Austin in an open duck bus. Then, watch as your bus turns from car to boat, taking you on a tour of Lake Austin as well. www.austinducks.com (512) 477-5274
5. Zilker Park Boat Rentals Zilker Park Boat Rentals are a great place to get kayaks, rafts, or paddleboards. Perfect for a fun, family day on the lake! www.zilkerboats.com (512) 478-3852
6. Rowing Dock The Rowing Dock is a great place to get kayaks, rafts, or paddleboards. Perfect for a fun, family day on the lake! www.rowingdock.com (512) 459-0999
7. Live Love Paddle Live, Love, Paddle is a fun, true Austin favorite for renting paddleboards. Great for cooling off on a hot day and spending the day on the lake. www.livelovepaddle.com (512) 804-2122
8. Paddle Zen Paddle Zen is a great paddleboard rental spot. Enjoy paddling down Lake Austin and taking in the amazing views! www.paddlezen.com (512) 462-0732
9. Austin Water Bikes A new spin on biking! Look at downtown Austin from the lake and get a nice workout in. Water biking is fun the whole family can enjoy. www.austinwaterbikes.com (512) 200-6555
10. Lake Austin Riverboat Rent a riverboat for the day and cruise around the lake! These boats are perfect for hosting parties and larger events. www.austinriverboats.com (512) 345-5220
11. Volente Beach A water amusement park that is fun for the family. Enjoy water slides, rides, and pools right on the lake! (512) 258-5110